- The secure payment system in the electronic market considers that the payment for the purchase of goods from the website can be made online wholly or partly through the payment features of Alnahar
- We take payment from your credit or debit card (“Card”) at the time we receive your order for the relevant Products after we have checked your Card details. We also accept cash or Card payment on delivery of the Products, Products are supplied subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the Products, we will inform you as soon as possible and a full refund will be given where you have already paid for the Products.
- to ensure that your Card is not being used without your consent, if you select Knet as your favored payment method we will direct you to the Knet payment gateway where you will be asked to enter your Card details (e.g. card number, expiration date, & pin code). Alternatively, if you chose Visa/MasterCard as your preferred payment method you will be directed to the MasterCard Internet Gateway Service website (MiGS), where you will be required to enter your Card details (e.g. card number, expiration date & pin code). We may validate your name, address, and other Personal Information provided by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting the Terms, you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks, Personal Information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency (Knet or MiGS), which may keep a record of that information. You may note that this is done only to confirm your identity and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the applicable law.
- Responsibility to verify the Customer and Customer’s Card Information, and to rightfully authorize the transaction deducting payments from the card lies with the respective payment gateway and /or the issuer bank of the card being used. Alnahar is not liable for any losses or damages occurring out of fraudulent transactions happening due to attacks or breaches on any payment gateway, attacks or breaches on issuer banks, or due to Customer’s Card details, PIN verification details, password verification details or any other details authorizing purchase on the payment gateway being acquired by persons of malicious intent or persons who may not be the rightful owners of the card.
- The price you pay for the Products ordered is the price displayed on Alnahar at the time we receive your order, subject to the following exceptions. While we try to ensure that all prices of the Products on Alnahar are mentioned accurately, it is possible that errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of Products you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling such order. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as canceled. If you cancel and have already paid for the Products, you will receive a full refund.
- All prices listed are in Kuwait Dinars (KD) and include taxes (if any) at current rates applicable but exclude delivery charges, unless expressly stated otherwise.
- We also offer our Registered Users the option to pay for the Products ordered, either by cash or Kner upon delivery at their address, should they option for such service during the placement of order/checkout. However, any such payment on delivery shall be subject to the following:
- Cash is to be presented to our authorized customer service representative for collection on the spot prior to receiving delivery of the Products ordered. Our customer service representative will also carry a mobile payment terminal for you to make payment by Card (KNet, Visa/Mastercard).
- Upon receipt of full payment, the customer service representative will hand over the Products with the invoice and the delivery note.
- To ensure prompt and timely delivery, the customer will be contacted at least 30 minutes prior to delivery.
- Ordered Products cannot be withheld by the customer on credit. Payment for the Products ordered is to be made at delivery. It may be noted that the person taking delivery of the Products should be the Registered User who had ordered the Products or his/her authorized person, providing adequate proof of such authorization.
- In the event where you are not at home or at the specified location for order delivery, the customer service representative will wait at the address mentioned for a grace period of one hour with your ordered Products. Inability to establish contact during that time will prompt him to depart and a call will be made again later in the day. Should that fail, the order will be returned for another attempt on the following day.
- In case our customer service representatives are unable to reach the customer within 24 hours of placing the order; it will automatically be deemed as canceled.
- Payment on Delivery option is not available for all Products and Products covered under the Pre-Order category but is available for select Products as can be seen on the Website during your purchase of Products.
Al-Nahar International Co. Kuwait offers you multiple payment methods. Whatever your online mode of payment, you can rest assured that Al-Nahar International Co trusted payment gateway partners use secure encryption technology to keep your transaction details confidential at all times.
You may use Internet Banking, Gift Card, Cash on Delivery to make your purchase.
Al-Nahar International Co also accepts payments made using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and KNET in Kuwait and 21 other countries.
There are NO hidden charges when you make a purchase on Al-Nahar International Co. Online. The prices listed for all the items are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you pay.
Standard delivery charges are 1KD over 10kd purchases per order.
If you are not comfortable making an online payment on www.alnahar.net, you can opt for the Cash on Delivery (C-o-D) payment method instead. With C-o-D you can pay in cash at the time of actual delivery of the product at your doorstep, without requiring you to make any advance payment online.
Gift Cards or Cupons, Promocodes cannot be used for C-o-D orders. Foreign currency cannot be used to make a C-o-D payment.
We accept payments made by credit/debit cards issued in Kuwait and 21 other countries.
**Terms & Conditions Apply**
Al-Nahar International Co. accept customers payments made using Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards.
To pay using your credit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number (found on the backside of your card). After entering these details, you will be redirected to the bank’s page for entering the online 3D Secure password.
Al-Nahar International Co.accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and Maestro debit cards.
To pay using your debit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date (optional for Maestro cards), three-digit CVV number (optional for Maestro cards). You will then be redirected to your bank’s secure page for entering your online password (issued by your bank) to complete the payment.
Internationally issued credit/debit cards cannot be used for Flyte, Wallet and eGV payments/top-ups.
Your online transaction on Al-Nahar International Co is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet. Al-Nahar International Co uses advanced bit encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the respective banks for payment processing.
All credit card and debit card payments on Al-Nahar International Co. are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Banks now use the 3D Secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
Al-Nahar International Co. realizes the importance of a strong fraud detection and resolution capability. We and our online payments partners monitor transactions continuously for suspicious activity and flag potentially fraudulent transactions for manual verification by our team.
In the rarest of rare cases, when our team is unable to rule out the possibility of fraud categorically, the transaction is kept on hold, and the customer is requested to provide identity documents. The ID documents help us ensure that the purchases were indeed made by a genuine card holder. We apologise for any inconvenience that may be caused to customers and request them to bear with us in the larger interest of ensuring a safe and secure environment for online transactions.
The 3D Secure password is implemented by VISA and MasterCard in partnership with card issuing banks under the “Verified by VISA” and “Mastercard SecureCode” services, respectively.
The 3D Secure password adds an additional layer of security through identity verification for your online credit/debit card transactions. This password, which is created by you, is known only to you. This ensures that only you can use your card for online purchases.
Yes, you can make credit card payments through the Al-Nahar International Co. mobile site and application/Website. Al-Nahar International Co. uses advanced -bit encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks.
The ‘Cashback’ or Promo Codes offer is instant and exclusive to www.alnahar.net You only pay the final price you see in your shopping cart.
All item at Al-Nahar International Co. are applicable for Cash On Delivery. While check out process customer should select cash on delivery under payment option.